Mead, Colorado

The US government has messed up our country!Please refrain from supporting this madness until they can get this fixed.

Don't vote for more of the same from John McCain. George W. Bush has run this beautiful country into the ground. It's time to take a stand against the political corruption and lies that politicians are allowed to spread.

The US government has messed up our country!

Please refrain from supporting this madness until they can get this fixed. Don't vote for more of the same from John McCain. George W. Bush has run this beautiful country into the ground.

Had an Experience with The White House?

Comments

Clark County Courts - Deplorable actions by Family Court Judge Rena Hughes against a minor child Clark County Courts "Deplorable actions by Family Court Judge Rena Hughes against a minor child A child’s nightmare; Judge Hughes alienated a daughter from her mother Clark County, Nevada in the 2014 elections former Judge..." Read more Jerome B Simandle - Judge Review from Clementon, New Jersey Jerome B Simandle "Judge Jerome Simandle tosses civil rights cases against crime boss and his allies. Federal prosecutors in the United States declined to pursue civil rights allegations against law enforcement officers..." Read more Dfa appointment system is trash Dfa "Nag pa appointment ako sa dfa pra sa renew ng passport ko it will expired on dec 22 2017 may offer letters nako from abroad d ma process ang papers..." Read more Healthcare Gov - Customer Care Review Healthcare Gov "The website doesnt verify my identify. I called experian, but the website doesnt give me a number so Experian can't verify my identity. I called the healthmarket.gov costumer service #..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more